Monday, June 8, 2009

Life

My brother graduated this weekend and now I am officially the last Rall in high school. So strange.

I've been so frustrated lately with people asking me what I'm planning on doing with the rest of my life. I DON'T KNOW! Everyone is making me feel like I have to know Right Now how my life will play out, and now I'm nervous and overwhelmed about and by everything. My dad is pushing me to double up my senior year in high school and freshman year in college this fall. I can't help feeling like it's a good idea, but I really don't want to do it. Life just seems so complicated right now! I went to hear a speaker this weekend and he was saying that the Lord puts certain interests in us that He specifically wants to use. He doesn't want us doing something we don't enjoy for the rest of our lives. I don't know... I also heard from someone I really look up to that I should do something I love doing instead of just choosing something for the money I'll make. Not that I'm choosing a career just for the $$. Ugggghhhhh. Life. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to be little again!

No comments:

Post a Comment