Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gotta love the Word

These are a few of my favorite passages, and I really felt like I should put them up. So here you go...

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Jerimiah 29:11-13

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13-14




No comments:

Post a Comment