Monday, June 1, 2009

Cold

I'm cold. Very very cold. I need an electric blanket and some hot chai tea. ='( Or something that will make me warm. Any suggestions?

I was cleaning my room and listening to Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey a few minutes ago... But I felt like typing, soo hi.

We got an invitation to a wedding today, or maybe it was yesterday.. Anyway, it sounds pretty fabulous. Reception at 7pm with the ceremony following? No, I did not just make a mistake, that is actually how they're planning it. These two are... let's just say "special", so it's no surprise. She probably won't even be wearing a wedding dress....

Moving on. We had our concert last night! Actually we had two of them... I believe I talked about this in a previous post? Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, the first one left much to be desired. Was more like a run-through before the big one that night. At Northside in the PM, though, we sounded great! I was very happy with my solo and the two worship sets I co-led. I figured I was off the hook, solo-wise, so I sang my brains out for the rest of the concert. Little did I know that Pastor Bruce would get up on stage afterward and ask for my song again. My heart pretty much stopped. Or sped up, I don't know. But this time instead of feeling like I was 'performing' it was more like leading the congregation in worship. It was an awesome experience!
So now I want to lead worship all the time. =)

Ok, so this wasn't worth reading... at least the music was worth listening to =)
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment