Friday, May 29, 2009

Something?

I have no idea what I'm gonna write about right now. Hopefully inspiration will hit as I type. I apologize ahead of time for anything stupid I may say.

I'm sitting on my couch, feet up, with a headache. I must have slept wrong or something... It is becoming a habit of mine, and not a good one.
So I've been craving me some Jane Austen! I want to watch Persuasion. There's something about this weather that calls for it. Must be the similarity to the weather in Bath(or wherever it was filmed).
So where was I? Oh, sitting on the couch.... staring at the huge box that contains our new television. Samsung 50" Plasma. It's actually blocking the cats food dish... Huh... probably not a good thing.

BRB

I just vacuumed the whole downstairs of my house, unloaded the dishwasher, changed into some cooler clothes and now I'm taking a break. I have to go get dinner ready in a bit and help my dad with some registration stuff.
Missing Brenna's Senior Recital. I feel bad, but I'd probably fall asleep anyway.

Tomorrow is Seabreeze day! I'm pretty excited actually. Though.... I had a very bad experience after visiting my last waterpark, which we will not mention. I pray that whatever it was will never happen to me again. Not a fun time.

I've talked a lot haven't I? Kinda like last night. I rambled quite a bit while chatting with some amazing people I know. You know who you are...
Anyways, I'll leave ya'll now. I'll be thinking of you while I'm having an incredible time at Seabreeze =]

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment