Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Calm following the Storm

I'm completely drained of emotion. I was drenched last night, as I went to bed. Good thing I wasn't wearing makeup. That would have been scary.
Oh, there's something to address. Makeup. Why do girls wear so much?? It's not good for your face, it looks completely fake and just plain BAD. I think I'll take a poll. Do guys like the caked on foundation and black black eyes, or the more natural 'mascara only' look? Hmm, aughta be quite enlightening.

So I'm super motivated today. I want to get a million things done and I want to go do something crazy. I'm thinking I'll finish my school stuff, workout, clean, go to my appointment... get my permit? That would be a shocker. I WILL do it though. Monday, next.

So I sat in the kitchen at 11:49 last night watching a mouse scurry around the stovetop. It was really cute :] But it will soon be dead. Poor little thing.

Anyway, I'm going outside to bask in God's glorious creation.

Tootle-Pip!
-JO-

1 comment:

  1. make up. I'm pretty against the foundation thing, doesn't it make the skin underneath worse? I don't really know. I kinda like the big black eyes, but I like crazy colors more. Anywayses, I'm very glad you can look up to a new day, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete